Fuelly Badge

Fuelly

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Leo Vince pt II

The pac-man Leo Vince sticker looked a little nerdy so I peeled it off with the help of an old hair dryer and some acetone to clean up the glue.

I also didn't like the way the pipe touched up against the heat shield on the pannier so I loosened it up, twisted the link pipe a bit and re-tightened. I also added a spacer to the exhaust hanger to push the can slightly outward. It clears perfectly now.
Without the badge it looks almost as though the bike was designed with this pipe to begin with.

2 comments:

  1. Hey look at this exhaust from Dam
    http://www.damexhaust.com/mybike.php?lang=nl&brand_id=75&model_id=214&type_id=359

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the DAM exhaust before... I think it looks great.

    ReplyDelete