Fuelly Badge

Fuelly

Thursday, November 26, 2009

First Entry November 26th 2009

Welcome to my site. I've opened this weblog to share my experience with my new motorcycle, the 2010 Honda VFR1200FA.

At this point, I don't have the motorcycle yet... In fact its availability has only recently been announced and all of the details are not yet available... particularly the pricing.

When it became clear that the rumours about this bike were true, I made my way to my local Honda Powerhouse and placed a deposit, reserving my first right of refusal on the first VFR1200 to come to Calgary. It isn't expected to be here until at least February of 2010. In the meantime I will explain why I am so eagerly anticipating this motorcycle, and I will justify my reasons for wanting one.

When the bike arrives, I will share all of the data and thoughts I have available based on my ownership experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment